Biclustering algorithms for biological data analysis: a survey. However, the results from the application of standard clustering methods to genes are limited. This limitation is imposed by the existence of a number of experimental conditions where the activity of genes is uncorrelated. A similar limitation exists when clustering of conditions is performed. For this reason, a number of algorithms that perform simultaneous clustering on the row and column dimensions of the data matrix has been proposed. The goal is to find submatrices, that is, subgroups of genes and subgroups of conditions, where the genes exhibit highly correlated activities for every condition.
|Published (Last):||19 July 2014|
|PDF File Size:||11.54 Mb|
|ePub File Size:||5.35 Mb|
|Price:||Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]|
Biclustering algorithms for biological data analysis: a survey.
- LA DIVISION CELLULAIRE MITOSE ET MIOSE PDF
- TANCET MBA ES RAMASAMY PDF
- CATALOGO MINITRIX PDF
- DAVID MAYHEW CONGRESS THE ELECTORAL CONNECTION PDF
- AS PUPILAS DO SENHOR REITOR LIVRO PDF
- GANTALA PANCHANGAM 2015 TO 2016 TELUGU PDF
- GALAMIAN CONTEMPORARY VIOLIN TECHNIQUE PDF
- INMUNOPATOLOGIA PDF
- DANIELA ROSSELL RICAS Y FAMOSAS PDF